Tips for your massage
• Arrive early. A warm shower is suggested prior to your massage to prepare your skin and muscles for your treatment.
• It is recommended that you disrobe completely for your service. Our therapists are professionally trained in proper draping procedures to ensure your privacy and comfort. However, you may wear undergarments or a bathing suit for treatments, if you wish.
• Please refrain from waxing or shaving prior to any treatment involving exfoliation (ie, salt scrubs).
• Communicate with your therapist. Let them know of your preference for gentle, moderate or deep pressure. Notify them if anything hurts, if the temperature isn’t comfortable, or if you have any injuries or special requirements.
• Prior to a body wrap, let the therapist know if you are uneasy in tight spaces. The arms and feet can usually be left uncovered so that the service is more comfortable.
• Our therapists are instructed to only speak when necessary during your services. This allows you to relax and fully enjoy your treatment.
• Following your service, rehydrate by drinking plenty of water and taking a hot bath or shower.
Tips for your facial
• Our aestheticians are trained to wrap the hair off of the face to allow an unobstructed treatment area. Please understand that the hair may be tousled following your service. Allow time after your facial to wash and/or style your hair. We have hair dryers available in the locker rooms.
• Communicate any concerns about your skin with your aesthetician. Our aestheticians are kind, compassionate, highly-trained professionals. Their mission is to work with you to improve the health of your skin.
• Our aestheticians are instructed to only speak when necessary during your facial. This allows you to relax and fully enjoy your treatment.
• Application of sunscreen and/or mineral makeup foundation with sunscreen is routinely applied at the end of our facials.
Tips for your manicure and pedicure
• Request a nail shape. Most women want rounded square. Have the technician file one nail and then review.
• If you can’t decide on a shade, go natural.
• Communicate with your technician. Let her know if your feet are ticklish or if the footbath is too hot.
• We supply you with disposable pedicure slippers, but it is advisable to bring flip-flops with you. It is best to wait at least 30 minutes before putting on closed-toed shoes.
Tips for your Healthy Tan
• Exfoliate the night before or schedule a professional exfoliation at Renaissance the day of your tan.
• Wear dark, loose clothing to your appointment.
• For your treatment, you may disrobe to your comfort level. Let the technician know if you prefer to avoid treatment of any areas.
•Allow the treated skin to completely dry prior to redressing.
• Do not get your skin wet for at least 4 hours after application.
General tips in preparing for your service
This is your day to relax. Here are a few tips that will help you get the most out of your visit.
• We kindly request that children not accompany you to your spa visit. Guests for spa services must be 12 years or older.
• Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment. This allows time for leisurely registration and preparation for your experience.
• To keep the serenity of your spa experience, we ask that you turn off your cellular phone upon arrival.
• Being on time for your appointment is greatly appreciated so that you may receive your full service and our other clients are not inconvenienced. If you arrive late, you may be asked to reschedule your appointment or your service may be modified.
• As a courtesy to our guests and staff, we require a 24 hour notice to cancel without charge.
• Please be advised that all prices do not reflect taxes or gratuities and are subject to change.
• We accept all major credit cards.
• Gift cards must be presented upon check-in.
• When scheduling an appointment for two or more services or a spa package, a credit card number will be taken to secure your appointment.
• We suggest you leave all valuables at home. We regret we cannot be responsible for loss or damage of personal articles.
• Due to medical grade formulations, pregnant or nursing women should notify our staff so that certain services can be modified to accommodate them.
• We recommend scheduling your next service prior to leaving the spa.
• Our spa concierge is available to assist you in customizing your own personal experience, from planning your treatments to answering any of your questions or concerns.
• Renaissance is a smoke-free environment.
• We do our best to ensure your every need is met. Please notify us of any opportunity to improve. We value your suggestions.
• Renaissance is perfect for your corporate group, bridal party, birthday party or private gathering.
• Gift cards are available for holidays, special occasions, corporate rewards programs, or “just because.”